Demo Day will be located in the Lamar Dixon Vendor rooms on Thursday, April 13th, 2017. Registration will be from 8:30-9:00am with contests beginning at 9:00am. The contests that take place are listed below. The rules for all contests are posted in this event page!
- Public Speaking
- General Demonstrations
- Food Demonstrations
- Commodity Ambassador Illustrated Talks
- Exhibits (can be turned into the 4-H office prior to Demo Day) Exhibit Categories are:
- Arts & Crafts (Accessories, Jewelry, Paper, Plastic, recycled, wood, other)
- Photography (5x7 framed prints; Animals, Nature, or People Themed)
- Posters (Beef, Dairy, or 4-H Themed)
- Project Exhibit– Educational display board about your 4-H project area.
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture