Quincy Vidrine, Richardson, Misty L.
1. Season the pot roast with salt and black pepper.
2. Place the inner pot in the Power Cooker. Place the oil in the Inner pot. Press the Brown button. Place the beef in the oil and cook until it is lightly browned on all sides. Remove the beef and reserve.
3. Place the vegetables in the inner pot and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
4. Add the tomato paste and cook for 1 minute. Add bay leaf, rosemary, wine, and broth.
5. Place the beef back in the pot. Place the lid on the cooker, lock lid and switch the pressure release valve to closed.
6. Press the Cook button and then the Cook Time button to increase the time to 25 minutes.
7. Once the timer reaches 0, the cooker will automatically switch to Keep Warm. Switch the pressure relief valve to open. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid.
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture