- Pay Scale:WS216
- Position Number: R00050610
- Location: Botanic Gardens, Baton Rouge, LA
- Minimum Requirements: A baccalaureate degree with at least twenty-four semester hours in any one or a combination of botany, agriculture, agronomy, forestry, horticulture, floriculture, or landscape architecture. For more information and substitutions contact www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or the AgCenter HRM office.
- Possession of a valid Horticulture, Arborist and Pesticide Applicator’s license must be maintained through proper testing and professional continuing education.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- No testing required. Must apply online at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSUor through Workday for internal applicants.
- Application Deadline: 11/1/2020 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer