Laboratory Technician 1 or 2
- Pay Scale:MS508/MS509
- Position Number: R00050612
- Location: H. Rouse Caffey Rice Research Station, Rayne, LA
- Minimum Requirements for Lab Technician 1:Two years of experience as a laboratory assistant, laboratory technical assistant, laboratory technician or blood bank phlebotomist.
- Minimum Requirements for Lab Technician 2: Three years of experience as a laboratory assistant, laboratory technical assistant, laboratory technician or blood bank phlebotomist. One year of experience must have been as a laboratory technician.
- For more information and substitutions contact www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or the AgCenter HRM office.
- Title to be determined after selection process.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- No testing required. Must apply online at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSUor through Workday for internal applicants.
- Application Deadline: 11/1/2020 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer