Maintenance Repairer 2
- Pay Scale:WS212
- Position Number: R00050942
- Location: Hammond Research Station, Hammond, LA
- Minimum Requirements: Two years of experience in the building construction trades, building maintenance, maintenance or repair of mechanical equipment, or as a parks building and grounds attendant. Employees may be required to work evenings during summer camp and/or for scheduled weekend events. For more information and substitutions contact www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or the AgCenter HRM office. NOTE: Custodial building maintenance is not qualifying.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- No testing required. Must apply on line at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSUor through Workday for internal applicants.
- Application Deadline: 11/19/2020 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer