Administrative Coordinator 3
- Pay Scale: AS609
- Position Number: R00056859
- Location: H. Rouse Caffey Rice Research Station, Rayne, LA
- Minimum Requirements: Two years of experience in which clerical work was a major duty. For more information and Substitutions contact www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or the AgCenter HRM office.
- Preferred Requirements: Skillful proficiency in English, grammar, editing, etc., required. One of the primary duties will be proofreading various professional reports, brochures, various lists, etc., to ensure accuracy.
- Duties to include: inventory, responsible for shipping/courier transactions, ordering supplies, printing posters, etc.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- Applicants must have Civil Service test scores for 8500-Office Support Exam (OSE) in order to be considered for this vacancy unless exempted by Civil Service rule or policy. If you do not have a score prior to applying to this posting, it may result in your application not being considered. All test scores have a two year expiration date.For information on testing visit www.civilservice.louisiana.gov.
- Apply online at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU
- Application Deadline: 7/20/2021 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.