Maintenance Repairer Master
- Pay Scale: WS213
- Position Number: R00066157
- Location: Dean Lee Research Station, Alexandria, LA
- Minimum Requirements: Three years of experience in the building construction trades, building maintenance, maintenance or repair of mechanical equipment, or as a parks building and grounds attendant. For more information and substitutions contact www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or the AgCenter HRM office. NOTE: Custodial building maintenance is not qualifying.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- No testing required. Must apply on line at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU or through Workday for internal applicants.
- Application Deadline:5/3/2022 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer