Maintenance Repairer Master
- Pay Scale: WS212
- Position Number: R00068428
- Location: Grant Walker 4-H Education Center, Pollock, LA
- Minimum Requirements: Two years of experience in the building construction trades, building maintenance, maintenance or repair of mechanical equipment, or as a parks building and grounds attendant. For more information and substitutions contact www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or the AgCenter HRM office. NOTE: Custodial building maintenance is not qualifying.
- Saturday work for camp events and alternate schedules (evenings) during summer camp may be required.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- No testing required. Must apply on line at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU or through Workday for internal applicants.
- Application Deadline:7/5/2022 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.