- Spousal Consent Form (if necessary)
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Copies of Social Security Cards for Member and Beneficiary (if not previously submitted)
- Copies of Birth Certificates for Member and Beneficiary (if not previously submitted)
- Certified Copy of Divorce Decree or copy of Death Certificate, If Applicable, if not previously submitted
Continuation of Benefits:
Once retirement applications have been submitted, your current benefit/insurance deductions will be listed and you'll make decisions about which insurance you want to keep, port or cancel. Additional paperwork will be needed for those decisions and will be handled on an individual basis.