LASERS Retirement in or after DROP

Dolores Nehlig, Manes, Kristen

Below you will find links to necessary forms for retirement.

Certification at End of Employment after DROP (Form 9-02)

Additional documents may be necessary. They include:

Spousal Consent Form
W-4 P
Direct Deposit Authorization
Copies of Social Security cards for member and beneficiary(ies)
Copies of birth certificates for member and beneficiary(ies)
Copy of divorce decree or death certificate, if applicable

Other information:

Current Health Insurance Rates and Vesting Schedule
Funded and Unfunded service calculator
10/8/2010 8:47:21 PM
Rate This Article:

Have a question or comment about the information on this page?

Innovate . Educate . Improve Lives

The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture