This section is to be used by office managers and other individuals responsible for processing appointments, status changes and/or payrolls. Each category provides detailed instructions for processing the documentation required for submission to the HRM Office. Employment Processing
Personnel Action Forms Processing
- Guidelines for Forms Processing -
- Personnel Action Forms
- PER 1B ( PDF or Word ) - form used to list the duties, responsibilities and qualification requirements of select positions (Associates, Postdoctoral Researchers, Administrative and Unclassified positions)
- Research Associate Supplemental Job Description Form ( PDF or Word )
- Instructions for Entering Personnel Forms into the HRS System
- Approval Requirements for HRM-Related Actions - chart of actions and the approval levels required for processing.
- HRM Transaction Codes - listing of codes and terminology to be used on the personnel action forms.
- HRM Transaction Processing - steps to follow when processing appointments or changes in status.
- How To Determine End Dates - instructions on how to determine what date to use on the personnel action form for the personnel action end date and/or the funds end date.
- Exit Checklist - to be used by the unit head or designee to provide for orderly separation of an employee who is resigning, retiring or otherwise terminating employment with the AgCenter.
- Bi-Weekly Timesheet - PDF or Word
- Student Timesheet - PDF
- Supplemental Timesheet - use to pay a new employee who is not yet listed in ETA. Check with HRM for other limited uses.
- Payroll Schedules