This is a new fundraiser for Beauregard 4-H through American Publisher. For every magazine purchased or renewed, we receive 40 percent profit. It's simple and easy.
They have more than 700 magazines to choose from, including many big-name titles. These magazines are at low, discounted prices compared to grocery stores and book stores. Look at these ways to support Beauregard 4-H.
- Renew your current subscription though Beauregard 4-H. Just check the appropriate box on the order form and your new subscription will not begin until the old one runs out.
- Purchase new magazines! Buy the magazines from Beauregard 4-H that you would normally buy at the grocery store. We receive 40 percent of the sales.
- Purchase a gift subscription for your family members, friends or children during the holiday season. Makes fantastic gifts!
- Purchase age-appropriate magazines for your other children. A selection is offered for all ages.
- Buy online! Use your credit card. The magazines are delivered directly to your address.
- Tell family, friends, relatives or business people about this. They can enjoy reading their same magazines while supporting 4-H.
To find out more or look at the more than 700 magazines offered, visit www.aphearst.com. Use the Beauregard 4-H Web code No. WC3381.
It's that easy, and Beauregard 4-H will receive 40 percent of the sales to support Beauregard 4-H programs, awards, trips, camps and more! For more information, please e-mail or call our office (firstname.lastname@example.org or (337) 463-7006).