Lori Marto, Boyd, E. LaVone
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown chicken in oil.
3. Add flour, broth, milk, spices and pasta to skillet and stir well.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer and cover. Cook until pasta is almost tender, stirring occasionally.
5. Add broccoli, cover, and cook until broccoli is tender.
6. Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
7. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Makes: 7 Cups
Recipe adapted from Oregon State University @foodhero.org
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture