Rules and Regulations
- Exhibitors must be a member of St. James Parish 4-H or Cloverbud.
All pets must be restrained or in cages while at the show. (Example: dogs on leash or kennel, birds or cats in cages, etc.)
- All pets must be well behaved. No biting, excessive noisemaking or lunging at people will be accepted.
- All pets must be owned either by exhibitor or an immediate family member.
- An exhibitor may show only one pet.
- Pets must be healthy in order to participate.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for their own cleanup.
- Pet Show begins at 9:30 am.
- Ribbons will be given to the first three places in each sub-category.
- A gift bag will be awarded to the Overall Best Pet of sub-category.
- Participation ribbons will be given to all exhibitors.
*The show sponsors and organizers assume no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury sustained by exhibitors, handlers or to any of their pets or property. Contest sponsors reserve the right to dismiss any pet or exhibitor deemed uncooperative or unfit for competition.
***Mask and social distancing will be observed in regulation with guidelines***